INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SYSTEMS S.R.L. will process your information which is needed to process payments, and will act as a data controller (the "Payments Data Controller") for your information which is needed in order to analyse and to report an activity which raises suspicion of fraud, money laundering, funding of terrorism, or any other illegal activity in compliance with applicable law, as better specified below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. We are collecting your personal information that could be used to identify Our clients and partners, including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, bank account details, home, or other the physical address, email address, phone number, shipping information, billing information, transaction history, website usage preferences, and feedback regarding the Website or other contact information to be Personal Information ('Personal Information').
1.2 PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We could request you to provide Us with your Personal Information. In some cases, We could ask you the information from you through surveys or contests. Taking a part in these surveys or contests is totally performed on a voluntary basis, and, in this view, you are free to take a decision regarding the disclosure of such information. Information We are requesting could be related to the contact information (such as name, correspondence address, and telephone number), and demographic information (such as zip or postal code or age).
1.3 PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In addition, while you are using the Website, an activity log is kept by Our servers. This log collects administrative and traffic information including source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports, and type of browser used. This log is unique to you. This information is critical for the purpose of rendering Our services as well as their adequacy and capability.
We would like to inform you that in certain cases We may conduct security research in order to validate your identity, age, as well as the other registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the Website and your financial transactions in order to assure that there is no potential breach of Our Terms and Conditions and/or applicable law.
For this purpose, We are able to use your Personal Information and disclose your Personal Information to third parties in order to validate the information you provide in order to use the Website, involving possibly but not necessarily, the international exchange of information. Summaries that will be composed on the basis of the received security check can consist of credit report request and/or otherwise validation of the information provided by your side against the databases of third-parties. Personal Information also can be received from customer lists that can be lawfully acquired from third-parties.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
2 Thanks for processing your Personal Information We are able to perform Our routine functions. We would like to aware you that We are using your Personal Information with the following aims:
Upon your consent (and before its withdrawal). As an example, you may have given your consent to receive marketing information messages;
In necessary volume and in order to perform of a contract obligation which means the following actions:
your online transactions processing;
customer support provision.
2.1 Where it corresponds to Our legitimate business interests. which means the following actions:
Improvement of quality and correspondence of a range of services of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SYSTEMS S.R.L. as well as the advancement of Our customer service;
Actions that aimed to meet certain requirements of the business;
Actions that are undertaken for operational purposes of the Website;
Performance of security and identification verifying action checks;
The provision of information regarding Our promo actions as well as information that concerns INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SYSTEMS S.R.L. services.
Where Our legitimate interests to process your Personal Information is mentioned, please feel free to contact Us in order to clarify the information that relates to Our assessment of the impact on you.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
3. Upon closure of your account, Personal Information of your account will be stored by Us no longer than 1 year after the date of its closure. As per financial information that compiles in the frame of Our cooperation, like the payment of commission and so on, this information will be kept about 10 years after the closure of the account in accordance with Our legal obligations in fraud, anti-money laundering, and taxation matters. We assure you that the information is kept securely up to the end of the storage period after which the information will be deleted and/or destroyed accordingly.
3.1 YOUR RIGHTS
Please note that you have rights in respect of your Personal Information which include:
Right to be informed about how We use the information as well as about your rights in this regard. This information should be provided in a clear, transparent, and understandable manner. And in order to realize this right of you
Right to correct the information about you that We have at Our disposal in case such information which is in contrary to fact;
Right to access and study your Personal Information that We have at Our disposal;
Right to delete, restrict, or "pause" your Personal Information usage (in outstanding cases);
Right to request your Personal Information in a digital format including, but not limited to the purpose of transferring such information to the third party.
Right to object allows you to stop or prevent Us from processing your Personal Information in relation to all of the Personal Information We hold about you or only to certain information. It may also only relate to a particular purpose that we are processing the data for.
Your Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling restricts Us from making solely automated decisions, including those based on profiling, that have a legal or similarly significant effect on individuals. That is why we will inform you about all the cases where we are using such approach, namely for the purposes of recognition of fraud or tax evasion cases.
In case you are interested in realization of the above-mentioned right(s), please contact Us using the following e-mail contacts: [email protected] Your request should include the following information:
Full details of your request.
If you are not satisfied with Our response or you believe that Our use of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the relevant regulator within your jurisdiction in relation to data privacy.
YOUR CONSENT ON DATA PROCESSING AND ITS WITHDRAWAL
4. According to the GDPR, consent should be given in a positive and affirmative way by individuals who share their personal data with organizations. According to the European Data Protection Directive, the essence of the concept of "consent" is that: "any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed."
Upon the submission of your Personal Information on Our website, you must accept the terms and condition agreement. As per marketing information and messages, you reserve the right to opt-in for such communications. Please note that you are free to refuse from marketing at any time if you are not interested in receiving of Our marketing information messages.
5. Please note that Our company completely realizes the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information. We are keeping all of the Personal Information which was obtained from you in a protected database within Our secured network and under active leading security software. We take steps to ensure Our subsidiaries, agents, partners, and suppliers also employ adequate levels of security.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
6. Kindly be informed that We are making numerous actions in order the meet the rules around Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorism Financing, and fraud, and other illegal activities. In order to do this, We are using modern software that monitors and informs Us about suspicious or fraudulent transactions and activity. Where relevant transactions are flagged, We escalate these to the necessary regulators and enforcement bodies. Accounts with suspicious and fraudulent activity may be suspended and/or blocked by Our side.
7. We store Personal Information on Our servers at the United Kingdom. Personal Information collected on the Website may also be stored and processed in any country in which We or Our partners, suppliers, or agents maintain facilities. We take steps to ensure that Our agents, partners, and suppliers comply with Our standards of privacy despite their location.
CONTACTING US AND MAKING A COMPLAINT
email: [email protected]
address: SAN JOSE-SANTA ANA,THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY METERS OF THE RESTAURANT CEVICHE DEL REY, COSTA-RICA
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
10. If you would like to learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation, please visit the link below: